Thursday, November 22, 2012

Full of Thanks.

I wish I could just list every single thing in my life for which I'm thankful, but it would take me forever to type it out and I feel like I'm in the beginning stages of carpal tunnel anyway, so I'll not do that.

Here are a few:

(these are definitely not in any significant order)
  • Modern Technology - iPhone, computers, etc. 
  • A/C & Heat
  • My God - He is constantly reminding me of His love. I am thankful that I can pray to Him when I feel down, hurt, and defeated. He shows me beauty every single day. 
  • Bacon, egg, and cheese biscuits from McDonald's
  • Clean water to drink and bathe in
  • Working toilets
  • Good health
  • My parents - They have always supported me in more ways that I can imagine. I will always be my dad's little squirt. He always makes me chuckle. My mom will always be one of my best friends...who I can call for a very last-minute trip to Walmart or the movies. She is the most caring person I know...and definitely the sweetest. 


  • Josh's parents - His mom says that she has prayed for a woman for Josh since he was a little boy. Our moms are actually what prompted us to start communicating. :) His dad is an amazing example of a good father. He also did all the decorations for my bridal shower...super creative! I am so excited to give both of our parents grandkids one day. I know our kids will be loved so much!
  • Sweet tea
  • Forgiveness
  • Pilot B2P pens - I can't work without one.
  • Our companies - My photography business, I'm so amazed at how much business I had last year and again this year....it seems I could just keep growing, which I'm so thankful for! Our furniture store, I'm thankful that I married into a hard-working, business-minded, go-getter family. My mom's flower nursery, she's been at it for almost 20 years! I'm thankful that it has been their source of income and such a success for her.
  • My car
  • Mascara - Even though I only wear on special occasions, I should wear it every day. New fave: Maybelline Falsies
  • Josh's grandma - I only knew her for a little over a year, but she became a grandma to me. I never knew any of my grandparents. My mom had me when she was 39, so they had all passed away by that time. Ma was a sweet woman and I knew she loved me as her own grandchild....she even loved Jasper, her granddog. 
  • My friends - I have a few that I've known forever that I know I can call on any time (Abby!). Then, I have some that are newer that are still very dear to me. I'm also thankful for the "customers" that have turned into friends. :)
  • The sunset - I point it out to Josh a lot. I always notice it's beauty.
  • Photos
  • Josh's memory - Mine is horrible. He remembers everything.
  • Facebook
  • My amazing new husband - Josh is everything I've ever dreamed of in a husband. He loves me despite every single flaw I have. He is supportive of my dreams. He tickles me all the time and drives me crazy, but he ALWAYS make me laugh, especially when I'm cranky. He is super smart and always has great ideas. He is creative and sweet and loving and adventurous. I am so happy that God put us together. I still can't believe we're married. I have an awesome sense of security and contentment. I cannot wait to bless Josh with our many, many children. :) 

 
 
I'm sure I've forgotten a few things. What are you most thankful for this year?


1 comment:

  1. This was awesome. I will be waiting to hear of these pending pregnancies. I am thankful for food!

    ReplyDelete