Friday, November 23, 2012

Coffee Newbie.

Hi, my name is Victoria, and up until today, I had never had a cup of coffee. Of course, I've tried it before. I've just never liked it. Then, a few days ago, I had this extreme craving for it! I was driving by a Sonic and figured I could get an iced coffee (even though I really wanted from McDonald's). Well, all they have is iced coffee ice cream something so I didn't get anything.

Today, the craving came back. I actually had to make coffee this morning for free breakfast at the store and had to ask a few people how the heck to do it. Later on, I had to have some coffee. So I skidaddled over to Mickey D's and got me a big ol' iced coffee with French vanilla flavoring. It. Was. So. Good. Then, a few hours later, the craving came back. Again! Ohmygoodness...does this mean I'm addicted?! Already?! All I know is I can't wait to try Starbucks. I don't think I'm ready for hot coffee yet. I'm not a big hot drink person. It burns my wimpy tongue. How do people drink hot coffee anyway? Doesn't it hurt your mouth?

What kind of coffee do you like?

1 comment:

  1. Let me start off by saying what everybody reading this blog is thinking...YOU'RE PREGNANT! Okay, now that I've got that off my chest I thought I would let you know that the coffee in Nicaragua is the bomb diggity...coffee is one of our main exports here. So whenever you get the chance y'all should mosey on down...it will only cost you a plane ticket, we can put you up at Casa de Kolb for free. Just a suggestion...since you love coffee and all :)

    ReplyDelete